Friday, December 04, 2009

Kirk: "You're not going to Space Camp but at least you've got those remote control trucks and your confidence."

RR: What was it like running the temple?
JD: I was nervous and wanted to win. While waiting for that segment, we were given a simplistic map of the Temple to study so we would know the layout and what to do in each room. I made sure that both Dorothy and I knew exactly what to do in each room, remembering to keep an eye out for a Pendant of Life.

When I went through the Temple, I ran, jumped, dived, and scurried as fast as I could. Afterwards I was told that I ran it in record time and that I blew right by a Temple Guard.

I got held up in the room with that damn monkey statue. I was sure my time was going to expire before I figured that thing out. There are so many combinations and permutations of which way you can put those monkey blocks!

Interview with Joel Davis, Legends of the Hidden Temple contestant

1 comment:

Vivian said...

I've always wanted to do Legends of the Hidden Temple but the Temple Guards always freaked me out!